nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Thanks D! You know I got you ;)

B, Thank you thank you! But the nano king posted below you and above this post :p

Rich, Thanks bro! I only made the change for one reason, you can look at the photos above and my tank outgrew itself. Where's the fun in that? Figured I succeeded with the LPS/softies now it's time to dip back into SPS. The ORA Birdsnest and the purple cap were doing great so I figured it'd be ok :D

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Pink Birdnest - First one I've been able to keep colored and grow. This thing is starting to take off.
112_0025.jpg

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Kris I tried to photoshop your photo a little. I decreased the brightness and increased the saturation a bit so everything isn't so washed out. I think this is closer to the real color because the color of that purple cap really is an insane deep purple.

Attachments

• 113_7030.jpg
    113_7030.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 249

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Thanks Rich, that does look much closer. I'm gonna try hard to get a good picture. If I cant get a FTS i'll get individual shots ;)

You can make out the chalice on the sand in the photoshopped pic. Poor thing was banished from the rocks :( Ridiculously long stingers/feeders

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: