Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It's a work in progress, we are test filling it now. The stand took a weekend to build and we are piecing it together week by week... taking forever it seems but well worth the wait. Refugium is supposed to be ready this weekend so we can tackle plumbing then the following weekend we will tackle another part of the tank set up. Typically I am an instant gratification type of chic but this time around we are trying to do it exactly how we want it the first time around, even if it takes a bit longer. :flirt:

DSC01493Small.jpg

DSC01495Small.jpg

Pinkheine

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
We wouldn't have one either if we didn't get it for the steal we got it for... we paid $1,000 for tank and the stand delivered. They carried it in and put it on the stand for us too. Then my dippy doodle hubby decides to put the tank in the wall and not use the stand. I knew we always wanted one in the wall but didn't think he'd actually have the get go to actually do it. :wow:

Pinkheine

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
75 gallon refugium not yet finished but almost there...

DSC01592Small.jpg

And then there was rock...

DSC01580Small.jpg

DSC01579Small.jpg

DSC01590Small.jpg

DSC01588Small.jpg

the sand bed isn't finished yet just added a bit to get an idea what it will look like and we still need a bit more rock IMO. But we are finally on our way to reef keeping :biggrinpa:biggrin::groupflip

Pinkheine

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It was much clearer this morning when I got up....

DSC01593Small.jpg

Now I see where I want to add more and what I'd like to change. This aquascaping could make an already insane person go over the edge :biglaugh::lol:

Oh and the heaters aren't staying there we just had put them there until DH put in the rest of the outlets under the stand. Gotta love having an electrician in house.

russianmd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
You totally scored with DH! Mine is totally useless... Well, when it comes to aquaria, anyway.

Beautifully done! More pics (is this line beginning to annoy you?)!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: