Rating - 100%
52   0   0
clownfish eggs

when the lights go off they get it on...

Attachments

• img_5479.jpg
    img_5479.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 283
  • img_5481.jpg
    img_5481.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 281
  • img_5483.jpg
    img_5483.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 283
  • img_5484.jpg
    img_5484.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 283
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
So I applied for pediatric dentistry residency and got matched to Schneiders children/long island Jewish hospital! I'm pretty excited. Anyone from new Hyde park? I could use some advice on where to live. Also I'll be looking to upgrade soon! w00t!!

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
caught this guy in the sand...

picked it up with chopsticks and it kept on breaking. there is a clear head and tapered tail...what is it? btw it's green

Attachments

• img_5541.jpg
    img_5541.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Still :inlove: with this tank!

The 2 tangs sparing tails briefly is nothing to be worried about. Unless of course it is a continues thing involving chasing as well!
So sorry about your trigger. Beautiful fish!

Great news your going to Schneiders Children's Hospital in my opinion the best children's hospital ever.....

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
i have a bit of an aiptasia problem so a friend lent me 2 peppermint shrimps to try and rid myself of the problem. i put them in over the weekend and unfortunately i haven't seen them once since then. suuuuuucks. now i gotta pay my friend back too. wth

i'm going to clinic today and taking a disposable syringe home with me today. i'm going to try the boiling water method.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Excellent set up!! Did you ever end up trying another clam?
3+" is the way to go with an initial clam. Smaller clams need food, more so than lighting. Unlike larger clams.

We lost a small clam once... didn't realize we needed to feed it :( and after a few weeks woke up to a nice clean clam shell... the snails and such had a feast. Once a clam is distressed they all make very quick work of cleaning up the mess.

Love the anemone and clownfish. We currently only have a BTA and the clowns are totally uninterested. Would love to get another LTA but it isn't happening-- not enough space.

Good luck with everything, inspiring thread. :)

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
nah i'm holding off on another clam until i move and upgrade. i'm going to try and keep some more LPS and SPS then too. i knew that the smaller clams needed to be fed but it was gone in no time at all. the anemones that are in the tank are RBTAs. their tips do have a bubble appearance every once in awhile.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: