Acropora vermiculata
a.vermiculata_1280.jpg

Lobophyllia sp
lobophyllia_1280.jpg

LiquidSky

Lost Norwegian reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Busy days, so I've not been on forums so much lately.

Sad news, can't find my Chaetodontoplus meredithi female!! Have not seen her the last few days,, so i consider her as dead. The male is obviously affected too (but healthy)
Strange that she died so suddenly (though there hypothetically are soo many reasons and accidents), since she looked great.
Had some problems maintaining optimal bodyweight the first 6 months, but the last year she has been looking healthy.
And now she finally started to get a real nice purple face..

Well,
R.I.P Mariann :sad2:

I'll try to come with some updates, and a shot of the equipment setup as promised. Sorry for taking so long hehe.

Hope all of you out there are having great moments with your tanks! Cheers :cheers:

Last edited:

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
First an almost fts from last year.
I had a complete crash when moving and lost all my fishes and corals in that tank. So the fishes on this two photos is not alive anymore (but got a new achilles and olivaceus)
But the reef is growing back fast :birthday:

softline_260208_res1280.jpg

fisker_26feb_res1280.jpg

i love the colors on that squamosa in the back:)

LiquidSky

Lost Norwegian reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My maculosus angel is simply growing too fast hehe. So I have sold him, moving to a 2500 gal tank. Looking forward to see him in the future as he grows. It is a show tank in a shopping mall. So he is moving out very soon,, will be missing that angel a lot :(
p_maculosus_221-res_1280.jpg

olivaceusmeredithi-res_1280.jpg

LiquidSky

Lost Norwegian reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zusca: that is a pic before my big crash spring 08 as mentioned earlier in the thread.
Im not back there yet, but the reef is taking more form every day. All the non-reef safe fishes slows down the growth process of my corals, but it is definitely working.

I think it is wonderful to obtain my favorite fishes together with corals, and I would never change. But the growth speed is almost half compared to the other tanks I have (with reef safe species and very low nutrients).
But a low "price" for the nice combination I think.

Here is a FTS from today
fts_nov_09-res_1600.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: