henrystyle

Bad Mutha Shut Your mouth
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
their price list. Dimmer and legs not included, nor is shipping.
18"
24"
36"
48"
PH84_F_73_091122161228.JPG

cozer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FTS taken today (under ALL LIGHTS ON)
FTS1.jpg

Some Zoa pics taken under ALL LIGHTS ON
a01.jpg

a02.jpg

a03.jpg

a04.jpg

a05.jpg

a06.jpg

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

a12.jpg

a13.jpg

a14.jpg

a15.jpg

Some bird's eye view:
b02.jpg

b03.jpg

b04.jpg

b05.jpg

b06.jpg

b07.jpg

b08.jpg

b09.jpg

Last edited:

cozer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truly Amazing Specially these Zoas
b09.jpg

Yeah~ This is one of my favorite zoa! It has four colors:
Brown hairs, green background, yellow ring, and blue heart~~
It looks just like the national flag of Brazil, lol~

We call this "Four-colors". Quite rare to see here in Taiwan.

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
David, those four colors are truly outstanding. All the colors with all lights on are ridiculously beautiful. Maybe you can get Illumagic to throw a frag of those into our shipment ;) Would love to have that four color here in the states!

Anyway, my jaw dropped when I saw this new set of pix. Gorgeous. Can't wait to get our delivery. We'll be testing them and crossing our fingers it is all good to go.

Russ

cozer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
David, those four colors are truly outstanding. All the colors with all lights on are ridiculously beautiful. Maybe you can get Illumagic to throw a frag of those into our shipment ;) Would love to have that four color here in the states!

Anyway, my jaw dropped when I saw this new set of pix. Gorgeous. Can't wait to get our delivery. We'll be testing them and crossing our fingers it is all good to go.

Russ

Haha~~ Really special, yeah? I will ask them if they can pack them inside your shipment. But I don't know if it is legal to ship these living corals without any document or certification? If you can be sure about this, it should be ok for me to take a frag of this baeuty to them.

I am quite satisfied with this new fixture till now. However, there is still some small details that should be improved. Such as the bridging cable with two sockets. They should better offer two independent cables but not one with two sockets. I already complained this to their sales manager. Maybe you will get yours with two separate cables!

BTW, I have measured the temperature of the fixture hood during the lighting period. The maximum temp measured is 55 degrees centigrade when all the lights 100% ON for 8 hours (ambient T=25), and 45 degrees centigrade when the blue ones all 100% ON for 12 hours. I have discussed these data with them and they told me that this is still in the safe range of lumen maintaining (life > 50,000 hour).

Well, will keep doing the test on this new toy and will keep you posted when there is something new. Happy new year!

cozer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 2010 update

FTS (under all lights ON)
FTSunderwhite.jpg

FTS (under blue and UV light only)
FTSunderblue.jpg

Acros (new friend)
SPS1.jpg

Monti (forest fire? This monti become more bright in colors after the replacement of the light. Influence of the UV addtion?)
SPS2.jpg

Some LPS

braincoral1.jpg

braincoral2.jpg

braincoral3.jpg

The same one as above which was taken one month ago (what do you think from the difference?)
PH84_F_15_100102182000_2.jpg

braincoral6.jpg

braincoral5.jpg

Top view
braincoral7.jpg

braincoral9.jpg

braincoral10.jpg

braincoral11.jpg

Last edited:

cozer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
David, I see my frags are doing exceptionally well. I'm glad to see you're taking good care of them. Thank you.

Russ

Hey Russ, don't forget to come and harvest these frags! LOL
Remember to call me when you have your ticket ready to Taiwan! Well, should be ticket"s". You and Jim, LOL. Be my guest!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: