tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
I would say at least 10 gallons you'll never notice 5 in that tank.
if it's not plumbed to hold water yet, then a salt bucket full of water and a fake fish ornament you had a while back will do...lol

(found the page with them fish)
450_stand_028.jpg

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
working on fish stocking list...presently have about 60 fish in 6 separate tanks, at least 10 will not make final cut, BUT, I have about 50 others on my wish list. Really have to decide on wrasses, tangs, and angels.
  • Wrasses:
HAVE: Radiant, Mystery, 2 Blue sided, Possum, (M) Flame, 2 Pylie, Luboutie, Lubbocks, Candy stripe Hog, Twin spot hog, 2 McKosters....
WANT to add: 3 Flame (F), Hooded (M), Clown fairy, Longfin, Orangeback,
MAYBE: Cook Is. Scotts, Eight line flasher, Harlequin Tusk (Aust.)

• Tangs:
HAVE: Sailfin, Yellow, 2 Purple, 2 Hippo, Kole, Tomini
WANT: 4 more Yellows, Blond Naso, Yellow Belly Hippo

• Angels:
HAVE: 2 Bellus (F), Lamarck, Coral Beauty, Potters, Pygmy
WANT: Zebra pair, Bellus (M),
MAYBE: YB Regal , Multifasciatus

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
my r/o unit took a crap already... got half filled in 5 days..grrrrr.... i gotta go get new filters now ..its literally filling the tank like an IV drip...
+1, have to change my RO membrane, tomorrow. also am setting up another 60g holding tank, and 120g live rock sump (hope, that's finally enough)

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
i have ~80 gal. of ro/di to offer, i can make 80 gal. in about 1/2 a day. you both are more than welcome to it.
Thank you, very much, Doc, for the offer. I can make 100g a day now, and I am , quickly, running out of storage space!
Lets see where you are on this BIG BAD BABY!
The pics are (unfortunately) up to date! Tank should be back on stand and leveled in a few days. BTW: Are you actually in Atlantic City, or that area? I have a beach house in Sea Isle City, just south of there, ex.17 on GSP

same spot as when he posted the thread.. its like a rollercoaster.. lol
Well it has its ups and downs, but I'm not back at the starting point! I can do just about everything myself, but I leave the carpentry to an expert, so I'm stuck waiting for him, to have free time to help me.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: