albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
OK, 2 pics of tank, back on 'new' stand (lowered 6") if you look closely the light fixture in pics was originally sitting on top of tank! As soon as plumbing is done, stand/tank will be moved against the rear wall. :shhh: Will finish trim work, and side access panels, on stand, shortly.

new_stand_012.jpg

new_stand_013.jpg

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
NO, you don't realize how big it is, until you have to climb INTO it, to clean it, (before filling)...:scratchch maybe I should post that pic!

you in the tank?....this could be one of those master card priceless commercials.....lol.

tank 7500 on mc...
stand 1400 (1000 labor....lol) on mc...
lights 9000 on mc...
...seeing alfie stuck inside the tank....priceless.....hahaha

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
... having the chemicals in there with you... and we all know you didnt mix them bc your here to talk to us..lol
Mike...you KNOW, that I was kidding... I don't use bleach or ammonia anywhere NEAR my tanks!

I had to warn Jaice..if I find him, playing in the tank, 1 MORE TIME...(this pic is dedicated to Tony/Euroreefer)
cleaning_003.jpg

HE'LL
be 'sleeping with the fish'!
cleaning_002.jpg

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
lmao bet jay loved it, gonna find him in there one day playing with his matchbox cars
He knows better...and loves posing for those pics!

hahah thats great.. and yea i figured you were just busting chops with the chemicals... they were set too perfectly! hahah

Ut-oh...they're on to my tricks!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: