fish keeper 7

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Tank looks great man wish my 46g bow can look half as good as that in the upcoming months =]

1 question. i see you have 3 dwarfs the flame, eibli and lemonpeel, no problems at coral picking and no problems with fighting?

did you add them at the same time and keep them well fed? or ime, just luck of the draw with the aggressiveness and reef safe?

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
I lost my lemonpeel a few months ago sadly. Just the flame and the elbi. So far no nipping. Minimal aggression. The elbi is double the size of the flame and I did not add them at the same time. I trained the elbi for three weeks to minimize aggression. I got him from another reefer who gave him away due to aggression.

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
I'm an ass I put the pix on the wrong thread lol

HELLO ALL!!!!

After the disastrous tank crash I had a few months ago (semi crash) the reef is finally bouncing back knock on wood*

FTS and Some updated pics of my fish :)

DSC_0006-2.jpg

DSC_0005-3.jpg

DSC_0004-2.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0002-2.jpg

Angel1.jpg

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Word that is like the only reason I'm keeping this big tank LOL.

I think it's crazy how you don't notice how stuff grows till you visit your tank thread. Those yellow polyps like exploded lol.

Staaan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yeah dude. All the work and other stuff put into this tank... Just not worth breaking it down.

I hope once I get my new tank started I can have a wall of pulsing xenia!

One of the coolest things about your tank IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Just realized I haven't updated in a while. Here are some quick pics I snapped today. Please excuse the dirty glass lol. Most of LPS corals now came back from the brink of death on my crash. So excuse some empty heads lol.

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

Clearly you can tell I love my fish haha.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: