jay1335

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
oh ok I thought wood instantly when you said chopsticks hahaha the plastic would work, but ROCK on hahaha with the rock fitting together well!! Put pics up when you can :)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
New rock cycling...
I have really seen a big increase in growth on my SPS in the past week, which is weird because I haven't done a water change in 3 weeks now. Maybe I'm not letting my tank have enough nutrients :tongue1:
The digitata looks awesome all around. Great polyp extension and an inch of growth on each tip along with new tips sprouting up in the past few weeks.
Leng Sy montipora cap looks nice and healthy, but I don't like the look on this coral. The white polyps just wash out the green cap too much. I'm sure it will look much better under phoenix bulbs though.
Orange monti cap has grown about 1 1/2 over the past month and growing fast.
Montipora spongodes still nowhere near as green as it was at the swap but slowly coloring back up... Weird coral. It also grew about 2" on each branch.
Zoas growing a few polyps every week.
Acans are getting the red coloring back. They grow very fast (3-4 polyps a month) but don't have good color under my 10k MH's...
Xenia took off but it's in a part of the tank where I wouldn't care if it took over the whole rock so i'm fine with it.
LTA is HUGE. I kind of want a saddle nem but theres no room for 2 anemones in my tank. I love my LTA so we'll see how that goes...
Purple gorgonian is growing great as well.

Last edited:

Didac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Nice!! I also have a 90. I stater in the hobby in end of may.. Here is a picture of my..
a6898a74-0221-4fbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: