Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nice!! I also have a 90. I stater in the hobby in end of may.. Here is a picture of my..
a6898a74-0221-4fbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Nice tank! I'm thinking about getting a rabbitfish as well.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok. Let me try to clear it up a little better.
How do you add ALK+CAL+MAG back to tour tank as it becomes depleted ? What method or methods do you use, products, and brands name of products ?

Just a water change every 2 weeks with coralife salt and I run GFO and carbon in reactors.
I only have 3 fish so my nutrients don't get very high at all...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry haven't updated.
Got a yellow haddoni anemone and the clowns are loving it... Maybe a bit too much. We'll see.
I added some new rock and the amount of space for frags now is amazing.
I also ordered epoxy for the frags to mount them where I want them and the phoenix bulbs. They should be here on friday.

I do not run kalkwasser, but I plan on setting up an ATO in the upcoming weeks so I may start kalkwasser.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I added a crocea clam and a tiny fairy wrasse a few days ago. The wrasse comes out to eat but is still very shy and stays in his rock most of the day. I hope he comes out soon he is a beautiful fish!
I had to move some stuff around, but everything is looking great now. Glad I bought that epoxy stick :splitspin

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Added a female bellus angel. LOVE the colors!
I've never had a fish acclimate better. Acting like she's been in there for months with no aggression. She also swims up to my shrimp and lets it clean her, which none of my other fish do. I also added a small green zoa frag.
I took a video of the tank being fed that I may add later.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Had a bit of a scare last night. Carpet anemone, from the harassment of the clowns, detached itself and went right into the powerhead. Luckily my dad was home and shut it off. I slowly pulled it out and luckily it really didn't get damaged at all, just got stuck to the powerhead. The clowns are really harassing the new anemone. I may set up another tank for it if it continues.
Other than that, everything is doing good. Did a water change today. The Bellus angel is doing awesome, she only ate the tiny pieces of food the first few days which was weird and concerned me but today she ate like a pig! :splitspin

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I don't think my leng sy cap and my green digitata like my new lighting... They started bleaching out a bit. I lowered them both, seeing how they do now. Weird that it was only my green SPS?
Getting a nice pack of SPS on tuesday, stay tuned :splitspin

Bellus still doing awesome! Very happy about that. Thinking about going back to the LFS and getting a tube anemone, he had a very nice one last time that I want to try.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: