nice tank love that naso with streamers did you buy him with the streamers or did they grow .i think my naso blond is a female

Thank you! :) actually, about the naso, my cousin gave him to me because he wanted me to make his 75 into a reef and the tang was going to be way too big with live rock in the tank. But I'm not sure, they weren't long at all when I got him but I've noticed that they've been getting longer so he might be a male. I wonder if they change sexes or if it just takes some time for streamers to appear in the males

New aquascape, put some rock in the sump probably 50lbs

pc122479medium.jpg

pc122476medium.jpg

pc122474medium.jpg

Breezp

Reef Geek
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Love the new scaping, the tank size allows you to do so much with the scaping. Question is... how much longer til the sps bug bites.... Haha

Love the new scaping, the tank size allows you to do so much with the scaping. Question is... how much longer til the sps bug bites.... Haha

Thanksss...and idk about SPS I haven't really liked them all that much but I think I want to try a few beginner frags. If you look on the right side theres a tall piece of what I think use to be elkhorn coral it's probably 24" tall and that's where I would like to start gluing some montis

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: