Some new additions to the tank :)

imag0315.jpg
<---Props to Maximum Reef for the plate coral! Thank you!!

imag0317.jpg
<---Props to Pet Goods on Central Avenue in Scarsdale for the beautiful anemone! Thanks Anthony and Ray!

imag0314.jpg

Last edited:

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
that green carpet is sick i cant wait til my 150 is ready ill be putting a few nem my self u know i love them and the tank still looking nice i see keep up the good work bro

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Fixed...but stop trying to be MR patrol, it's kinda getting annoying, no offense but it was literally a minute or 2 after I replied, I didn't even get a chance to view it myself...

So I'm MR portal because your you tube link isn't working? FYI there's a preview button where you can preview what your going to post up on your thread before your submit it.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
hey thanks for that vid my pair is chilling right now the male came around the pair is the friendliest memeber of my tank and they eat like crazy i love them i like the anenome gradens u have over there i have a few on deck i am working on my self i love the green carpet i sound have mine by next week

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: