rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
A zoa colony that is slowly becoming my favorite small zoa colony.
I guess it is pink and golds, or morphs.....all pics taken with Iphone camera, and AI Blue Sol, W:45 B:99 RB:95

PinkandGold-1.jpg

PinkandGold2.jpg

My new little Guy for the Left side Reef:
ClownAngler1.jpg

ClownAngler2-1.jpg

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Pauliwalnuts: I feed them Rod's Food , Coral Frenzy, Plankton, & Selcon....I mix all that together and feed the tank with it (generally it is just a Rod's Food feeding, but sometimes I go the whole 9 and feed with all ingredients listed above)

NYREEFNOOB/PauliWalnuts: Thanks for the kind words!

Here are a few macro shots I took with my Canon and Tamron Macro Lens while the AI lights were dimming for the night.
IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
A cool Picture I took awhile ago (on 4/20/11)....
IMG_0048-1.jpg

The "Pom Pom" crab only held the bristle worm for a day or two, then it had nothing for a week or so, and recently I have seen it with another bristle worm.

UPDATE (5/25/11):
Pom Pom Crab has lost both anemones, and currently has nothing in it's claws.
IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

UPDATE (6/28/11):
I added a new coral yesterday, and before I had a chance to Majano Wand the Aiptasia that came as a hitchhiker, the Pom Pom "stole" it. I am not sure what I am going to do...
IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I have been placing glass shrimp into the tank, and live brine shrimp....i am going to try and get a glass shrimp sanctuary set up in my stand.
The angler ( aka Waldo) is 1"+/- from head to tail.

After a Glass Shrimp meal....
IMG_2589.jpg

and a picture when the stomach is empty, for comparison (This picture was in a post just a few days ago)
IMG_2584.jpg

Last edited:

Pallobi

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is a great idea you had... i really love the living space display with your tv and living room and all... i really love the photos and the fu manchu... very clever of you to work around the lease rule ;)

good for you bud, great setup!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: