rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I took a few Macro (w/ a Canon ELPH) shots last night w/ the Blue LEDs on, hope you enjoy!
IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1956-1.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I took a few shots tonight:
Lubbock's Fairy Wrasse Pair (Not mated) for the left side tank:
IMG_2059.jpg

A chalice that gets better looking every week:
IMG_2064-1.jpg

Sunset Monti again:
IMG_2070.jpg

My little guy has a vacation home (Right side tank):
IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
House: I recently had to chop up the rock the Monti is on, and the Monti "popped off" during the removal of Xenia and an unidentified SPS, so I had to re-glue it to the rock. I am fairly certain what you are seeing is dried glue.....and, I don't check any Parameters. I don't even think I have test kits, and if I do they are expired. I do biweekly 30% WC with ESV salt....I "Hope" that fixes any issues.....I take a real laxed approach to reefing :)

DRHarryLopez & DUBS: The pot base was for them to lay eggs on, but then the GBTA settled into it, and I felt bad moving it. Since clowns are not laying eggs yet, I figure why bother now. It also creates a "bed" for the clown, very funny & cute. I hate it, but it is completely covered during the day by the RBTA at least.

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
CHIEFMCFUZ: I love them, although recently have had a few issues. I am not getting into the issues I am having, as they might be my fault. I will be upgrading the software soon, I hope that solves some of the issues.
Installed new software tonight...Better than previous software initially, I will see how it does over an extended period of time.
Key new feature is multiple timers. I have 3 timers going, Day Lights with 90 minute ramp up time, evening blue with 60 minute dimming from day time lights, and night lighting with 5 min change from evening lights.

LED lights with a controller are amazing, especially when add/acclimating new Fish/Coral.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: