ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Thanks, I getting to like this Reeflus bulb, even though I would like a little more blue from them :)

jhale said:
Nice TOm, lets hope it grows like :bunnies:

hehe first to use the bunnies :D

I guess you didn't know, kris, tony, andres, have been abusing the bunnies on the graffiti, lol

Noodle, those are mostly live rock. After two week in the tank, the purple finally kick back in!! I took all my liverocks from my 75 and cooked it for about 2+ months, and the purple all fainted away :(..

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Guys dont make me :fishhit: LOL

Maybe another shot will get :backtotop?

A blue polpys Humlis
Humulis.jpg

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Chiefmcfuz said:
Where did you get those Creamsicle Zoos? They're awesome!!

Have no idea, when I noticed that I got them, its was too late to remember where it came from.. They didn't look that good in the begining I guess, so never paid much attention and just adding and adding zoo..

Kris, got it from this guy in RC.

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
House of Laughter said:
CTX,

Nothin like a cripsy new tank - don't forget to take that plastic cover of the overflow :)

House

House, what you do mean by the plastic cover? do you mean the piece inside the overflow?

CTX, very nice tank. keep it up

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Got my shipment from MarineDepot! I ordered a few bottle of flatworm eXit (for all those frags i'm need to get;) ), phosban reactor, and Pura Phoslock.

Did anyone ever used this brand of phoshate remover?
MN3111.jpg

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I've not seen it before, but as long as it's iron based it should be fine.

Dave and I are looking to buy some in bulk.

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
i found some place that sell them in bulk, but too much for myself. I think its a 45 pound bag.

I read that this is 100% beta Beta Ferric Oxide Hydroxide which is the best stuff if you look for GFH.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: