kalapnath

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you mean you got you for her birthday
new updated pictures with my girlfriends nikon l120 i just got her for her birthday...

armor of gods

f1a41734.png

1727999d.png

supersonics & magicians
2f7b6922.png

slammin' watermellon
dde06575.png

slammin' watermellons & apples
f958d84e.png

unknown
397b614c.png

utter chaos has 2 new heads
c2929086.png

green star polyps (hey russ, the rock these gsp are growing on, and now completely covered, is that little rock you gave me that one day. Took this long buy the whole rock is finally encrusted!)
dba61f0f.png

fd8131a7.png

frag rock even more covered now
4a055422.png

front tank shot
29a9639e.png

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Really nice.. Love the magicians one of my favorite love the way they look under the blue led. I have them also.

thanks. yes my magicians are growing like weeds. if you look back at my pics you can see i only had 5-10. now if i quickly counted, im over 30. i am picking up some blue spot magicians this week. i had a frag with 5 but they fell upside down and i lost them in the rocks... sucked. they were awesome.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
you mean you got you for her birthday

:shhh:shhh. lol nahh she loves it and has filled up about 3 16g cards already. i just stole it for a half an hour and messed around with all her settings. she did not realize i messed with the settings, and now when she takes a picture of someone they look tan and have neon colored shirts lol.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Some More Pics (not with girlfriends camera though, just a simple point & shoot)

2 new clams & a new yellow gorg...

Unknown Zoa?
508bf2aa.jpg

3 1/2" Crocea Clam
dbdb1b39.jpg

...... ditto
bb7d94fe.jpg

...... ditto
c868a10a.jpg

e6ca7b34.jpg

ced62804-1.jpg

5" Crocea Clam
2f78c7a5.jpg

Yellow Gorg
8cfd86ed.jpg

...... ditto
9f746b22.jpg

ab90df02.jpg

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Thanks to pauliwalnuts, i finally got a few new sps frags from his amazing tank. hopefully everything checks out ok and they are happy in my set up. thanks again for the frags man! im sure ill see you again soon!

NOTE: these pics are 2 minutes after going into tank. so, no one is fully open yet. once everyone is settled, ill post better pics with the better camera...

6c268dc2.jpg

b90e021c.jpg

4ed55dd7.jpg

d3444129.jpg

2b23b8de.jpg

6f2add1a.jpg

ff16d59a.jpg

690b3385.jpg

971c832c.jpg

5ea26545.jpg

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
God damn those shots are nice. What kind of camera?

Haha thanks man, most is done with my cheap Sony point and shoot digital camera that was only like 150 bucks. A few others are my girlfriends nikon L120. It looks like an dslr, but it's just a point and shoot. Nice camera. Best buy has it for $249.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Looking good man. :approve:
How are things coming along buddy ?

THanks man. Honestly, it looks good still. I'm getting a hanna Phos tester in a week or so to keep testing. I just replaced all my GFO to bulk reef supply brand, all new media in Rodi unit, lowered my feeding, and it's starting to turn out ok. I am getting some cheto and for now going to shove some in the overflow box to see how it does. My hang on fuge I have, while cleaning it, it f'in cracked! I may have drop it while cleaning it. I'm trying to fix it and see if I can silicone it. We will see how it goes. But everything you gave me looks pretty good. Even the base that was real white all has polyps open. I have that part mostly in the light. Hopefully it colors up. I'll keep you posted man

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Thanks man!

Right now my current light set up is still the tek elite 6 bulb
Front to back bulb combo:
KZ super blue
KZ Fiji purple
ATI Blue+
Giesemann Aquablue+
Giesemann Pure Actinic
Giesemann Aquablue+

Yes one reefbrite. HUGE difference. It has the nice blue shimmer effect like LED fixtures give, but not insanely blue because to me it makes corals look fake when it's full led fixtures. But it does pierce through all 6 T5HO bulbs!

Then I have 3 Current USA True Lumen Actinic strips for moon lights.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: