Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
darthmauls.jpg

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Oh sorry, those are actually how the strips are made. They have those tabs because the wire is very long, and you can wrap it around a few times to keep it neat. The top 2 have 2 outlets with a bog space for any wires that may have a large power support, then 5 normal outlets, then another space and another larger spot again. The bottom one has the top row of 5 with all spaces big to fit any outlet next to each other, then under that on the same supply is a row of 6 more. Smaller unit was 12 bucks and larger unit was 16. Walmart. I'll look for a name on it and let you know.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Those strips are made by "power sentry" not sure the model, it's probably written on the back of the strip but that would be a pain to get to.

Thanks Paulie, so far not bad. I did have an issue with the TDS at first, it would not go under 15. So, I contacted the company, and they told me there was an issue with the instruction booklet. For the DI cartridge, the booklet says to place it arrow UP. That was incorrect, black gasket goes on top and arrow faces DOWN. So, I switched it, been 0 TDS so far. The flush kit is nice and easy that it comes with as well. If you get the higher model, it comes with a booster pump built inside it, a digital LCD screen that controls all your media and tells you when it's time to replace, flush, and built in auto top off, auto shut off, and float valve. As well as many different options. It's really cool, but that model was 450 bucks lol. Mine I got on sale, pet solutions.com was selling it for $160 free overnight shipping. Pretty good deal. So she did it. And I love it now lol.

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Stop writing so much!!!!!!!!!!!
Those strips are made by "power sentry" not sure the model, it's probably written on the back of the strip but that would be a pain to get to.

Thanks Paulie, so far not bad. I did have an issue with the TDS at first, it would not go under 15. So, I contacted the company, and they told me there was an issue with the instruction booklet. For the DI cartridge, the booklet says to place it arrow UP. That was incorrect, black gasket goes on top and arrow faces DOWN. So, I switched it, been 0 TDS so far. The flush kit is nice and easy that it comes with as well. If you get the higher model, it comes with a booster pump built inside it, a digital LCD screen that controls all your media and tells you when it's time to replace, flush, and built in auto top off, auto shut off, and float valve. As well as many different options. It's really cool, but that model was 450 bucks lol. Mine I got on sale, pet solutions.com was selling it for $160 free overnight shipping. Pretty good deal. So she did it. And I love it now lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Reefs

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Torrow when lights are on yes I can.

And I'll make you a deal, for now on I'll post a special response just for you jer

Paulie asked if I liked my new RO....

Yes. It has cool features. I reccomended it...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: