Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hey Seminole and the rest of the Bar crew, welcome to MR. Due to your post count your post just needed to be approved by a mod because it contained links and pics. They have been approved. Everyone should be able to see them now ;)

seminolecpa

Bay Area Reefers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aha!

Here is a preview of a couple of frags that will be coming your way sometime soon (hopefully in time for your swap).

I have dubbed this one the seminole burning spear acro.

20071226_3.jpg

Paletta Lovelli

20071226_2.jpg

Unnamed acro

20071226_1.jpg

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Omg, dido on that burning spears, sorry i did not get to participate in the frag donation. it was close to the Super bowl weekend and did not hear from the collector(jhale) after that sunday for the collection. Sorry Jon, Just busting your chops. lol

Reef Mongoose

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Seminolecpa,

Where did you get that burning spear acro?!? That piece is simply incredible! I highly doubt this but......anyway I could get a frag or that? Whatever you want for it, it's yours.

seminolecpa

Bay Area Reefers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no line. I got it as a browned out mini colony from Tonga. There was a similar one that was lost. So as far as I know the only ones around are mine and about 6 or 7 people out here that I have passed frags on to. I am not a big fan of "named" corals but I did it anyway more as a joke.

As I am sure you know top down shots always look better but it is a pretty nice looking coral. That picture was taken under 10K reeflux bulbs would love to see what it looks like under 20K's.

I will be sending a frag possibly two out your way for you swap. I am also hoping to make it out since I am out that was several times a year.

Mr. Ugly

Bay Area Reefers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally registered on Manhattan Reefs :)

I'd like to add my appreciation as well. Very cool things ahead for our two clubs.

Looking forward to returning the favor when your frag swap comes up :)

Thanks MR!

I

Ibn

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Wasn't able to make it out to the swap, but did see some of the pics that other members posted on BAR. You guys sent over some great stuff and I'm sure the ones that received the corals will most definitely reciprocate on the offer.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: