jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
thanks house, i try
trying to get my hands on a 29 gallon stand now so i can put my halide up and stick my corals in it. this tank will become my husbands lion tank. he wants a fu man chu now. i hate to risk it with my clown living with one lion, i would hate to see what would happen if i added a second one with him
although he is a mean little sucker

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Kris u got that tank decently packed in no time.

Jen
Your tank is the shiznit, i love the tank size ;)

[ April 06, 2005, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: DRZL ]

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Andres, that frag swap was the reason the tank is where it is now. Just tryna add on the finishing touches (overflow box, skimmer, and return pump and the system is done...for now). I got so much for so little it was great. I'm slowly going SPS dominant. Trying to trade and trade some more for SPS.

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Originally posted by maxpower2112:
DSC01906.jpg
Damn.. Your corals and clam are huge.. They look great.. But.. Don't you think they need some fragging.. ;) ;)

How long did it take to look like that, anyway?

[ April 08, 2005, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: ctxmonitor ]

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Maxpower
what are you dosing... steroids? That candycane colony is ginormous

Cali-reef
Damn thats Sexy!!! Very Nice, is it hard to keep your Ca up with all those sponges?

Here since everyones got their updated shots...

fulltankedit.jpg

fulltankleft.jpg

fulltankright.jpg

[ April 09, 2005, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: DRZL ]

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
cali_reef, beautiful tank :eek: . Great job!

Could you post some close ups? and what is you tanks specs, i.e. water volume, lighting, etc....?

Justin_NY - my lighting is: 4- 110 watt VHO actinics, 3- 250watt HQI DE MH (two are AB 10K bulbs far left and right, and center is a AB 20K bulb).

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
solbby,

Thanks for the compliment. Don't have any close ups on the server I can link right now, will get some up next week.

It is a 150g Inter American low iron glass tank, 48"Lx30"Wx24"H with euro brace and two corner overflows. Total system water volume is about 600 gallons, I have this tank, a 180 gallon fish only tank and a 125 gallon surge pool\look down tank all connected with a common sump and feed pump. Lighting is done with two 250W SE XM 10K driven by a PFO HQI dual ballast and reflected with two Luminarcs. I also use two URI VHO actinics 03 driven by a icecap as supplement during the few hours I am home looking at the tank. Water flow provided with a Tunze wave box, a Ampmaster 3K on a close loop feeding two 1" sea swirls, and the main system pump (SEQ6000) feeding two penductors. LMK if you have any more questions.

[ April 10, 2005, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: cali_reef ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Pierce,

Awesome looking tank but that pic does it no justice. The colors are much deeper/better in person. You got to post some close up shots of the corals

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
cali-reef, what is the 125 gallon surge pool\look down tank ?
it sounds cool. I can't picture what it looks like though.
do you have any pics of that

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: