oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Its my sons first Birthday and my wife wants to spend $400.00 on a custom birthday cake!!!! Im just imagining all the corals I could get for that money! Wahhhhhhhhhhh

Omg! I can relate. This past August was my sons first birthday and my wife showed me a cake for $700! We took the pic to a local bakery and they made it for half the original cost! But she did went crazy with a huge bouncer, clowns, etc. I thought of all the upgrades I could do and worked out a good deal with her.
I hope she never sees this post otherwise it will be all Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh for me!

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Whaaaah I think my apt was compromised and my tank might be in danger. I got a notice today at work they will do inspections soon for items not allowed and safety/work orders. I come home to find they changed out my tv so possibly reported the tank :(

duromega

Fish Hoarder
Staff member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Whaaaah I think my apt was compromised and my tank might be in danger. I got a notice today at work they will do inspections soon for items not allowed and safety/work orders. I come home to find they changed out my tv so possibly reported the tank :(

whaaaaaaaaaah hopefully they don't do nothing about the tank
if YES I have penty space in my apt :wink1:

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Waaaahh I just got done scraping coraline algae off my tank and now my skimmer isn't working right so that is soaking and I want to go to bed but new fish lands at 5am and I want to do water change before that happens.

Double waaahh because my sheets and pillow cases are downstairs in the dryer and that means I have to make my bed!!

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
You should see the size of the flat screen TV the gave me I think they make tablets bigger. I have my own anyways so I don't care but seriously.

Why is your landlord giving you a TV? I've never heard anything like that.

Oh, and you have to get to page 5 before seeing yesterday's for sale posts. That's about 80 threads per day waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Waaaaaaaaaah this effin northeast wind for the past week is ruining my blackfishing theres a ton of money swiming down there and I cant get it...

storm broke, so ready to go black fishing today!!

wife's cat died....waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :meow:

I don't even like cats...:argue:

Im a **** ..:grumpy: (srsly the work j3rk is banned)

so going tomorrow!!
:link:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: