nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Your turtles look..ummm..happy! lol
Tank looks awesome!! The green torch looks great and the overall effect makes one great looking tank! Very nice job Kris!! :)

Thanks Kathy!! Yea the turtles get "happy" a lot:lol2: The torch is doing amazing! I think one heading is splitting into two, so I'll have three soon ;).

I need better pics I feel I'm doing my tank no justice:eek:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Your pics aren't bad but I know what you mean after looking at other threads & pics on here...I haven't posted pics in awhile myself...so invite JH or Lissa over for lunch :) Maybe I'll ask Lissa along when I come visit the torch! lol

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Thanks J! I gotta get the damn white balance on these pics right :eek:

T, it do it do lol

Awi, heres one more pic just for you :) I'll take pics of everything worth taking a pic of tonight and post up.

Attachments

• DSC02081.JPG
    DSC02081.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 172

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
B,
LMAO There is still water in it! Amazing aint it?

Noodle and jamajama, I'll be parting out next week :eek: and why yess Al that is the froggie.

JD, Thanks :)

Thanks Kat! I'll get some close up's today after the lights come on.

In all honesty this setup has become ridiculously easy to maintain. Other than wiping the glass every 3 or so weeks and topping off, I do nothing. Can't forget feeding, mysis everyday, twice a day, and cyclo maybe 2-3 times a week. It's the simplest but best system I feel I've run, a light, powerhead, and a HOB filter(just for carbon and my mangrove).

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
:lol2: Rick!

Well the time has come and my tank is overgrown. The torch is stinging the pulsing leather and the torch is also touching the surface. The green sinularia is literally growing out of the water. I've decided to let the corals do their thing and grow as they will, without me bothering them to see what will happen in a softie/LPS tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: