Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Well, Jimmy, I kind of have inside information when it comes to them and when I say they were teetering I am reffering to the actual financials and if I told you what their rent was you would crap a blue brick lol.

Also, forget the margaritas at Besito, you need to stick to the tequila mojitos. Probably one of the best mojitos I have ever had. Don't let the tequila scare you lol.

420Reefer

Nature is Awesome
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
AA made a mockery out of our hobby with crazy prices and poor health of their livestock. I went to the new LFS on sat night and it looks like it has potential. Owner said there gonna have fags after the new year. I bought something in there to see whats up. A green hariy mushroom on a peice of LR $20. I hope his frag prices are better.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Why is everyone referring to the shark as singular? What happened to the other one? Those leopards need a minimum of 3500-4000gals and they are one of the smaller species of swimming sharks staying around 4'+. Although, I think almost anything would be an upgrade from the tank they're in.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Why is everyone referring to the shark as singular? What happened to the other one? Those leopards need a minimum of 3500-4000gals and they are one of the smaller species of swimming sharks staying around 4'+. Although, I think almost anything would be an upgrade from the tank they're in.

Which Leopards? The typical leopard sharks (Triakis semifasciata) are born at 3' already. They get much bigger than 4' more like 6 feet.

Last edited:

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0

Hey buddy that other Shark was sold to the highest bidder a while ago. At least that is what i was told. And your so right that tank was way to small for them. Jared, any inside connects for that tank ??

Staaan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
LOLOLOLOL. what a POS store. good riddance.

Couldn't agree more.

Their staff is the most unpleasant I have ever witnessed in a fish store.

I wonder since AA has fallen, if fishtown can possibly go down as well?

I heard lots of horrible stories about their fish acclimation or rather lack of.

I also may add that they also have very unpleasant staff to say the least.

I saw a guy there buy $100+ in fish and he asked if he could have a discount because he was a long time customer, even spoke directly to the store owner and he said no one is given discounts regardless of your loyalty to the store over the years.

I guess they make their money off uneducated hobbyists...

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey buddy that other Shark was sold to the highest bidder a while ago. At least that is what i was told. And your so right that tank was way to small for them. Jared, any inside connects for that tank ??

I was told one died and they still had one last time i was there
Ps Jared that tank they are i think is 1000gals and your right they need bigger but can get away with 1000gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: