fjpod

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is always parking on Buel - don't even think of looking for a spot on Hylan.

Even Buel is bad...nothing... all the way up to the railroad...and I am afraid others are correct, it has never been a great store, but in the past, at least there was someone there who loved the hobby. They've got to offer more to attract the marine hobbyist.

Last edited:

felix tesler

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
how would you know?? you never came in there... dont trash talk if you dont know what your talking about

first off mark is a respected reefer in staten island so watch how you speak to people on here and i tip my hat to you mark for speaking your mind

second i have gone in there and the place is dead fish look unhealthy corals look like there half dead and water parameters are through the roof i gave the owner advice and how to spice it up and he did nothing for the last half year not a drop of improvment

evilskudd

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first off mark is a respected reefer in staten island so watch how you speak to people on here and i tip my hat to you mark for speaking your mind

second i have gone in there and the place is dead fish look unhealthy corals look like there half dead and water parameters are through the roof i gave the owner advice and how to spice it up and he did nothing for the last half year not a drop of improvment

Lol that's amusing well now let me tell you something, first off I know mark. So watch where you stick your nose. Second off, you went in there and know how high the water params are? Do you carry a test kit with you ? How do you know? And last , when was the last time you were in there yourself? Because since I've started working in there there have been drastically less fish die off... That's cute that you TRYED to stand up for a "respected reefer", next time get your information straight

marklugo23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.3%
78   3   0
No fighting.. Scott I been in there plenty of times it's junk. I was in there a month ago with my friend Johnny and it was junk. If there's a problem you know you could text me. I wasn't bashing you, I was just saying its junk

evilskudd

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to start a fight, just saying since I started working there I haven't seen you in, that's all, you know I live you... An yea he doesn't have a good variety, but I'm changing that, I'm telling him what to get what to do, things like that... He was junk before I started, but there is steady improvement now, give it a little more time and come by, I'm there every day except Tuesday and thirsday(school) just come in an look for me... Like I said not trying to start anything... I miss you

B.BASH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ive been going to that place forever i have not been there in about 6 mos. Prior to that the livestock was really bad and that stank hits you like a brick when you walk in though it would be great if we had a descent lfs on si

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: