savage

Reef for life. .
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
It been almost 2 months seen i add water in the tank so far so good eveything is according to plan a week ago did half tank water change for the first time added a small clean up crew for now. Seed the tank with amphipods & copepods also i see on the glass wall little tiny like bristle stars also pick/up two green chromis and a small yellow tank for the hair algae growing. I'm planing to keep it this way for another 2 months to age the tank more before i start adding SPS,LPS just going to get equipment i going to need for now like dosing pumps,reactors,and new sump..

Ph 8.2
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 10

Attachments

• IMAG1363.jpg
    IMAG1363.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 592
  • IMAG1364.jpg
    IMAG1364.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 590
  • IMAG1357.jpg
    IMAG1357.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 590
Last edited:

savage

Reef for life. .
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
will guys and gals it's been a while tank is coming along i only have 5 fish in the tank only 2 chromis,1 yellow tang,1 hippo tang,1 blonde nasothe tangs are only less than 3" no corals at this time. I want to stabileyes may system a mouth ago was thinking of changing the sump as pick-up some dosing pumps for my mix reef so i saved my penny think how should i set this system up????:scratch: So i took my plans and threw it out the window I'M GOING WITH A FULL SPS TANK:D so broke the piggy bank pick up a Tunze osmolator also Korallin lid with PH port,o-ring,filter pad for my Korallin C-1502 calcium reactor that i got my a fellow reefer..Next will be reef controller still on the fence on which one to get also placing a order on a top of the line regulator and nothing is better than Aquariumplants the electronic Box it's pricey but it's worth the money...I'm hoping by July i be shopping for some frags here some pic talk to you guys soon...

Attachments

• IMAG1380.jpg
    IMAG1380.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 593
  • IMAG1377.jpg
    IMAG1377.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 595
  • IMAG1379.jpg
    IMAG1379.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 596
  • IMAG1378.jpg
    IMAG1378.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 602

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: