jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks guys.

Tony that drawer is great to store all my teskits, foods, and misc crap. I still haven't ordered the hardware for the stand but it's on my to do list :)

You'll run out of room again soon!! I am planning to replace my cube with a 48"x30x24" soon, that tank is almost 8 years old.

I'll worry about it when I can't fit my hand in the tank :) Whats new Pierce? Is your cube all grown out with corals now?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Yea Scoots you're a genius :)

I finally got all the wires and controllers hidden and organized (somewhat) in this matching rustic cabinet. The inside of the tank is doing very well. All SPS are growing and color is improving each day. I'll post an update video soon.

Attachments

• IMG_7196.jpg
    IMG_7196.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 736
  • IMG_7197.jpg
    IMG_7197.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 736

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
We really went opposite ways this time around. You went cube minimal tech and rustic and I went for length, high tech (too much) and modern look. I like it. Came out good. I knew you were going back for that cabinet! Could have saved us an Ikea trip...

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Love this. The rustic/modern contrast is wonderful. The scape really compliments it too.

Thanks. I kept my fingers crossed the whole time:eek:
I'm glad that people actually like it ;)

We really went opposite ways this time around. You went cube minimal tech and rustic and I went for length, high tech (too much) and modern look. I like it. Came out good. I knew you were going back for that cabinet! Could have saved us an Ikea trip...

Ikea:supermad: That place sucks! Sorry for dragging us there :)

High tech, low tech, only matter what the inside of the tank looks like. In that aspect we both have the same likes ;)

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks Randy. I actually designed the dimensions of this tank around the Sfigioli fixture lol

I was bored so I took a quick iphone video to log progress. Next update will be around Valentines day. Watch in HD :)

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="225" data="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=137818" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"> <param name="flashvars" value="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=3d9ac2e870&photo_id=11487323153&hd_default=false"></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=137818"></param> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=137818" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=3d9ac2e870&photo_id=11487323153&hd_default=false" height="225" width="400"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: