nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Some pics from Monday evening, things still weren't open fully due to my adding sand. Thanks J.

Try to get some better pics tonight when everythings open.

The rocks dont touch the glass anywhere except for the back left corner right under the tunze. Used acrylic rods, thanks T, to support the structure and get a scape I couldnt get otherwise.

Attachments

• 100_0205.JPG
    100_0205.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 319
  • 100_0208.JPG
    100_0208.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 316
  • 100_0204.JPG
    100_0204.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 322

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
get a background!

nice 'scaping tho. :)

btw Kris, why have your lights perpendicular to the tank, why not have it facing the longer way? The difference between the intensity of light in the middle and the corners are a bit drastic, IMO.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
1UCKY,
Thanks bro:) I think thats the most time i spent on aquascaping and the good part about it, is that its permanent.(Well for the most part).

Chief,
Thanks B. See my tank has water, coral, and fish!

Sorry I didnt see your posts' before.:eek:

Tank is looking good, everything is opening close to normal again after the move. It seems to be going through a little diatom bloom, but nothing major just on the sandbed.

Have a Hydor Korolia #3 on the way to add to the tank. Hopefully that and the TUnze 6025 is enough for this tank.

Also picked up an RBTA, thanks Randy. It happened to settle in a weird spot, but opens nicely and eats well too. Pics in a minute.

-Kris

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: