nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Thanks Awilda :) and Mark.

Sorry i didn't see your posts sooner :eek: Tanks doing good, made some very very minor changes to the tank. Added a hydor korolia 3 yesterday and not for nothing but this thing seems and looks way more powerful than a tunze nano 6025.

The clip on the nano half broke so its hanging on by a thread, but i contacted tunze and their shipping out new ones.

Trying to find a happy place for evrything seems a little more difficult with the flow but everything will fall into place soon.

RBTA still in the same spot happy as ever and eating so i moved the things from around it cause its already getting bigger and was encroaching on the torch.

Pics to come tmrw or whenever the new sandstorm clears.

-Kris

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Not sure how I missed this till now..but WOW - you're aquascaping is FANTASTIC!!!! Makes me want to tear my tank apart...but then I'd have frags all over the sand again...lol

Beautiful job on the tank Kris- can't wait to see more pics !:flower:

Last edited:

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
:lol2: It's not that nice:eek: well maybe it is :D Thanks a Lot Kathy!!! First time I took that much time on scaping, but I like it a lot and its "permanent"

Thanks Brett. I gave up on trying to get the anemone to move, actually i never tried lol. I changed the flow around in the tank but it seems to be glued to that spot, so I accomodated and moved other things to better places. It gave the tank a fuller look :).

Awilda, Only cause you asked I'm going to post more pictures:)

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Full Tank shot
Side Shot
Side and full frontal shot

Any questions? Happy to answer :).

Attachments

• 100_0474.JPG
    100_0474.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 239
  • 100_0476.JPG
    100_0476.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 239
  • 100_0477.JPG
    100_0477.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 238

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Just a little update. Everything is growing and starting to look better and better. Tank is starting to come together and not look so choppy, still looks choppy just not as bad. The anemone seems to be the fastest growing thing in the tank, can't seem to get big enough lol.

Things are starting to settle in nicely, i'll try to get some pics tmrw :).

-Kris

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
get a background!

nice 'scaping tho. :)

btw Kris, why have your lights perpendicular to the tank, why not have it facing the longer way? The difference between the intensity of light in the middle and the corners are a bit drastic, IMO.

Q,

Finally decided to get my lazy behind to turn the lights just to see the difference in coverage and it is to say the least drastic. Going ot make the change permanent very soon, just need a new bracket and i'll make it happy. Makes the tank much brighter on the edges.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Kris, where are the pics?;) Thinking you need to scrape the back glass.:wink1:

:lol2: I actually thought I'd leave it and see what happens. Go figure its receeding on its on. Under that nasty looking stuff is coralline :). Lights just came on and I'm waiting for the corals to open up and Im gonna have pics up today or I'll just take down the tank:eek:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: