oceangallery

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Danielle,

First it was a pleasure to meet you last weekend! Secondly, your Edge is outstanding!! Way to go! You've succeeded in what many thought was impossible to do.

The MP10 is a great addition, I'm glad to see that others are using this great pump to this tank. I've had one in Charlotte from the very beginning and have never regretted it. I never considered using anything else.

Keep up the good work and hope to see you soon.

picod

Reefer Chick
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Brian: It was very nice meeting you as well. Hoping to take another trip out to the store again soon. You guys had a beautiful selection and I love my little clowns. That Dendro that Rich bought was awesome! Still waiting for an update on Charlotte!
Reef Reaper: I use a Sony P&S digital camera. It is the DSC T500
adamt: I think about upgrading every now and again, but won't do it until I am absolutely ready to do so, both mentally and financially, lol!
Thanks to all for the compliments!
danielle

jeffvmd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Wow it has been more than 7 months already and your edge is still doing strong.:approve:

I remember that this thread was one of my deciding factors a few months back before I got to purchase my edge. Sad to say it still is a planted tank and haven't converted to a pico reef yet(which was my original purpose in getting it) Due to time and monetary constraints.:(
Sometimes it sucks being still a student:grumpy:

Ramblings aside, I love how your edge turned out.:biggrin:

DrHarryLopez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Very cool tank, i'd like to have one on my desk but i think i'd never get any work done!

What is your routine maintenance? Water changes? Dosing? Glass cleaning? Testing? Feeding?
I'm scared of a small tank it seems so delicate.

M

Maarten

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hi,

Just registered here to say you have a very nice tank! Looks awesome and details are amazing.
I have the same tank, but freshwater and was looking for a new (little but more user friendly) one for seawater when i stumbled upon this site.
Keep it up and i hope you don't mind i'll be using your tank as an example for mine! ;-)

picod

Reefer Chick
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Jeffvmd: Thank you for the compliments! My best advice to you would be not to convert your Edge until you are fully ready to do so. As I?m sure you know from being on this site, this is not a hobby that you should be in if you can?t put in 100%. And considering the ?vmd? in your user name, I would guess that you are especially considerate of the little lives that would be inhabiting your tank ;)<o></o><o></o>

Dr. H: My maintenance is a 1.25 gallon (~20%) WC that takes me anywhere from 10 minutes to a half hour, depending on whether or not I am ?goin in? for a full cleaning. I test parameters bi-weekly, use Special Blend bi-weekly, feed corals every two-three days (fish and inverts get fed daily by hand) and clean the glass as needed. It IS distracting having it on my desk, BUT I know without my job I can?t have my tank, so?<o></o>

<o></o>Maarten: Thank you for following! I am hoping to update my thread next week.. I?ve added a bunch of new goodies since my last update.<o></o><o></o>

Marc, George, Jarrett, Russ: For those who have had my apparently famous cookies, thank you, for those who haven?t, no worries... I love to bake!!! <o>:p</o>

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: