hktoez

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
OMG Charlie's relative was giving me a nightmare the other day. He just lounges on my sps and nips them all day. I had to give him up for adoption.

Nice setup! very clean

picod

Reefer Chick
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Updates from 11/09/10

I would like to say that I now have an officially "packed" tank, BUT, lol, I keep finding a "little" space to add something to..
I am very pleased with my Edge and everything is flourishing!
smile.gif

Corals as of 11/09/10:
Frogspawn, Hammer, Duncan, Green, red and blue Candycane, GSP, Sinularia, Toadstool, Orange, Blue, Pink and Green/Yellow Ricordea, 23 diff Zoas/Palys, Pipe Organ, Pom Pom Xenia, Silver Pulsing Xenia, Blue Anthelia, Clove Polyps, Green Favite, Rainbow and green Acan, Purple Lephastrea, Pocillopora, Lokani, Orange Plate.
Okay, now some new pics from today. Enjoy!
110910fts.jpg

110910left.jpg

110910right.jpg

110910center.jpg

110910side.jpg

picod

Reefer Chick
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Happy 1st Birthday to my Fluval Edge

If, asked a year and a day ago, if I ever thought I?d own a saltwater reef tank, I?d probably scoff at the idea of having more ?living things? to care for. But ask me today, and I?d tell you I couldn?t imagine not having one. My little reef tank is not a chore... it is a passion. Today marks the one year anniversary of the Fluval Edge that houses my piece of the reef.<o></o>:birthday:
I?d like to share some pictures, taken every other month of 2010 up to today.<o></o>
January and March 2010
janmar10.jpg
<o></o>

May and July 2010
mayjuly10.jpg
<o>
September and November 2010
</o>
sepnov10.jpg
<o></o>

And today:<o>:birthday:</o>
11111a.jpg
<o></o>

<o></o>One year ago today, a gift was given to me that would bring not only a very cool hobby into my life but good friends as well. This is a great community with great people, and I am glad to be part of it!<o></o>
Thanks for following!<o></o>
danielle<o></o>
picoD<o></o>

kaOzGrUnT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Congrats, your tank is a perfect piece of ocean.
Looking at it reminds me when I started 4 years ago and I was told that reef tanks smaller than 50 gallons would never make it.... Thank you for proving them wrong.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: