picod

Reefer Chick
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks everyone!
I truly appreciate all of the kudos :)
My camera is just a Sony DSC-T500 Point and Shoot: http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs...10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665524088
At this point, and upgrade is imminent.. I have been having issues with maintaining Alkalinity for the last month or so, and now Calcium has become an issue. I started dosing ESV B-Ionic 2 part, and am now doing larger water changes. I am hoping this will suffice for now while brainstorming my upgrade... I'm nervously excited...
danielle

PIOTR

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I promised my wife that I'll show her your (smallest and nicest ) tank on Staten Island. First word that she said after seeing your tank was: WOW She now believes that small is beautiful too.

picod

Reefer Chick
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I am in the process of moving my home office to my spare bedroom where I will be adding a second window to overlook my back yard while I work. I am designing and building a corner desk area using Ikea kitchen cabinetry as my base. This will provide more "working" surface area for me, and more space for a bigger tank...
And so it begins...
With consultations from some of my good MR friends, I have finally placed an order for a custom rimless 20 gallon tank (24x16x12). The tank will be drilled by Marc (Questionmarc) and fitted with a Nano Overflow kit from Glassholes. I will also be adding a custom sump with display Refugium, which will be a DIY project that I will be assisting Richie (RKaragozler) with.
My updated coral list as of 03/16/2011:
Frogspawn, Hammer, Duncan, 4 different Candycane, GSP, Sinularia, Toadstool, Orange, 6 different Ricordea, Green mushroom, 25 diff Zoas/Palys, Pipe Organ, Pom Pom Xenia, Clove Polyps, Green Favite, Green Acan, Purple Letastrea, Pocillopora, Lokani, Purple Digi, Orange Digi, Green Slimer, Green birdsnest?, Orange Plate and Alveopora.
My FTS from today!
DSC04361newfts.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: