NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
seeing you have livestock in there already when u do get more rock unless it i s live from someone's tank id let it cure for a good month to keep from having a cycle in tank and same with sand before adding any other fish. off to a good start though

batt600

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
27   3   0
batt600 I completely forgot to take a pic of my sump, lol. my computer doesn't work and am having to go to my parents to upload pictures. But here is a FTS. And it's cloudy d/t dosing with Purple up. I am only using half doses since I don't want my calcium levels to get too high.

IMG_0098.jpg

Nice try not to use the purple up to much your mag might get to high do you have a mag test kit?

ReeferGirl

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to Tampa this weekend and got a few things. I went to this amazing store called Coral Corral. they had 12 - 600 gallon coral tanks jam packed of coral. They had a chalice in the DT that was worth $14K, it was crazy looking. anyway...pictures.

Bubble Coral - it's sitting in the pvc because it is on an akward shaped rock that won't stand up. So...until I get some sand it will stay in the pvc.
Img_0285.jpg

zoas of course b/c i ♥ them
Img_0272.jpg

new FTS, did some rearranging. I am getting some base rock (50+ lbs) from a friend, it has been sitting in a tub of water with a PH for months. I am getting it for free, yay!
Img_0284.jpg

I love these shrimp
Img_0244.jpg

another shot of the bubble
Img_0267.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: