Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
More Pics

Here is the stuff I got from Marc's Black Friday sale

Sunset Monti
DSC_0069-vi.jpg

DSC_0091-vi.jpg

Chalice (if anyone knows the name of this, let me know)
DSC_0095-vi.jpg

Pink Birdsnest (still trying to get the color right in the camera)
DSC_0084-vi.jpg

Ricordia
DSC_0028-vi.jpg

DSC_0077-vi.jpg

Purple Tipped Hammer
DSC_0074-vi.jpg

DSC_0089-vi.jpg

Can anyone tell me the name of this piece?

DSC_0063-vi.jpg

Last edited:

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just general growth

Thought this piece was totally dead, TheDLo gave it to me and I thought I killed it properly. Good thing I kept it in the tank because I glued a green mushroom to the rock and noticed some polyp extension. It's coming back slowly.

DSC_0075-vi.jpg

Blue Tubbs from Olivier

DSC_0071-vi.jpg

DSC_0090-vi.jpg

My first frogspawn
DSC_0086-vi.jpg

Blue Green Sympodium, started out as a 1"x1", now starting to grow over the epoxy. Got this from GodSon

DSC_0081-vi.jpg

Jokers from Olivier
DSC_84-vi.jpg

Blinding Zoas from Olivier
DSC_0082-vi.jpg

DSC_0054-vi.jpg

Anyone know the names of these?
DSC_0093-vi.jpg

DSC_0075-vi.jpg

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
WOW paolo! looking good! i have to come by and see this in person! big chinge since the last time i was over!

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks Dave. Remember I said I wanted to pump my bioload so that I could feel like my skimmer was doing something? Not too bad. I am looking for a couple more fish still, just not sure what I wanna go with. We'll see. I ordered a pair of cleaner shrimp from Will, and I am gonna pick em up at the MnG next week, so I'll see how I feel after that.

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks Dave. Remember I said I wanted to pump my bioload so that I could feel like my skimmer was doing something? Not too bad. I am looking for a couple more fish still, just not sure what I wanna go with. We'll see. I ordered a pair of cleaner shrimp from Will, and I am gonna pick em up at the MnG next week, so I'll see how I feel after that.

lol shrimp arent a bio load. y dont u get a mystery wrasse, theyre selling one over in westchester in the market place.

T

THEDLO

Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
i just realized the clown in the frogspawn! sick! u should submit that for front page picture. i like how ur clowns are getting their blackness in!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: