wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Those are pretty recent pics Olivier. The Somehow, 2 polyps of the Jokers separated from the plug. I tried gluing them back on, but they were gone the next day. 2 polyps stayed behind. As you can see, the 2 polyps became 4. The blinding are up to 8 polyps, and the green skirt/orange centers are up to 10 polyps. the blue tubbs are up to 7 polyps. They are really growing nicely.

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
DSC_0190.JPG

A moment of silence for my firefish. He must have gotten into my overflow and jumped from my sump because I have netting over my tank. I got a Yellow Watchman Goby and a pair of cleaner shrimp from the meet and greet on Sunday, and i guess the YWG and the firefish were fighting over the same cave.

Rest in peace Milo. sorry it had to end this way

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks Flex. I forgot you almost bought him...I wish it turned out better. He was so happy until I got my YWG.

Thanks Brandy. I have to put some more update shots. I got some new livestock and more growth! 6 months really does make a difference!

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Here are some updated pics. I stopped by Manhattan Aquariums last week and picked up a few frags from them. They have a beautiful store. My fiance almost couldn't get me to leave!

Here are the pics

Red Acan from MH

DSC_0308-vi.jpg

Paly from MH. Anyone know their name?

DSC_0300-vi.jpg

Chalice from MH

DSC_0325-vi.jpg

Here are some comparison/growth shots

DSC_0226-vi.jpg

DSC_0309-vi.jpg

DSC_0229-vi.jpg

starting to encrust the plug. It bleached a little, but colored up once I started dosing.
DSC_0297-vi.jpg

DSC_0028-vi.jpg

DSC_0311-vi.jpg

DSC_0070-vi.jpg

DSC_0320-vi.jpg

DSC_0314-vi.jpg

DSC_0054-vi.jpg

DSC_0334-vi.jpg

DSC_0330-vi.jpg

DSC_0234-vi.jpg

DSC_0335-vi.jpg

For some reason, my LA Lakers melted fro 30 polyps to one. It has stabalized and is at 3 or 4 polyps. hopefully it will grow back fast.

DSC_0336-vi.jpg

FTS

DSC_0340-vi.jpg

DSC_0338-vi.jpg

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Haven't updated this since March, so here are a bunch of pics

Red Hornets and Eye of Rah
DSC_1006-vi.jpg

DSC_1063-vi.jpg

Not sure of these names
DSC_1007-vi.jpg

Blue stag from musictoyourhome
DSC_1011-vi.jpg

DSC_1037-vi.jpg

Frag of Green Birdsnest
DSC_1012-vi.jpg

Sunset Monti
DSC_1015-vi.jpg

Monti Cap
DSC_1035-vi.jpg

These look like Blow pops
DSC_1062-vi.jpg

Jokers and Tubbs Blue
DSC_1060-vi.jpg

Frag I got from MA
DSC_1058-vi.jpg

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks guys.

@ Paulie - I'm not sure what those are. They have very thin tentacles, and greyish centers with white mouths. It's hard to get a shot because they are pointed down.

@ rideit - Thanks buddy. Even these shots are a month or 2 old, so I have to post some newer growth shots.

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
OK guys. Here are some pics of recent aquisitions and growth pics.

Jason Fox Vivid Rainbow Monti bought at the swap

DSC_1240-vi.jpg

DSC_1239-vi.jpg

Superman Monti from Rickytsui

DSC_1262-vi.jpg

Blue tort from Charliethetuna

DSC_1253-vi.jpg

Birds of paradise from Marcin

DSC_1251-vi.jpg

Purple bonsai from Marcin

DSC_1255-vi.jpg

Strawberry shortcake from NYCPassat

DSC_1259-vi.jpg

I was lucky enough to win a pair of Sanjay's Black Photons. It was bitter sweet since I had to give up my present True Percs...

Here are Sanjay's. I had them separated until I got rid of the True Percs

DSC_1243-vi.jpg

DSC_1246-vi.jpg

DSC_1267-vi.jpg

As you can see the lighter color one is quite a bit less energetic. I couldn't get a good still shot of the dark guy.

Unfortunately I got rid of these little guys today. I got them about 1.5 years ago from Dom, but they went to a good home. They are back with Dom now, so I definitely don't have to worry about their care.

DSC_1242-vi.jpg

DSC_1284-vi.jpg

This is a frag of Red Planet from Jason of Frags-Unlimited. It's starting to encrust the plug

DSC_1284-vi.jpg

Here's my Mystery Wrasse from Dom

DSC_1284-vi.jpg

My Black sailfin Blenny. He can be a bastard when he wants to.

DSC_1271-vi.jpg

And some growth pics

Green birdsnest. It has easily doubled in size since I got it from Vincent (Musictoyourhome)

DSC_1290-vi.jpg

Blue stag also from Vincent is a fast grower as well

DSC_1289-vi.jpg

Here is a brown base, blue tip acro I got from a local buddy David. I like how it grows almost like a palm tree.

DSC_1292-vi.jpg

Well, there is a crapload of pics here, but it is 2011 and hopefully everyone checking out this thread has a fast internet connection.

Hope you enjoyed looking, and please LMK if there are any criticisms or advice.

Paolo

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: