chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
picked up some frags from Keith(reefbum) and also tested phosphates today and got 0. a good sign.

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Thanks guys. I'm pretty much all stocked up now, after i put them in their final spot, I can just sit back and watch it grow. No more hand in tank, at least not often.

chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
i'm pretty content with the tank right now, only annoyance right now is the sand being kicked up by the vortechs. i'm just going to get some coarser sand and put it in as the top layer.

Staaan, right now, I'm still using B-Ionic for Alk and Cal and Brightwell's Magnesion for Mag. After these are done, I'm going to get the mixes from BRS.

Staaan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
i'm pretty content with the tank right now, only annoyance right now is the sand being kicked up by the vortechs. i'm just going to get some coarser sand and put it in as the top layer.

Staaan, right now, I'm still using B-Ionic for Alk and Cal and Brightwell's Magnesion for Mag. After these are done, I'm going to get the mixes from BRS.

Cool.

The BRS mixes have proven to work well with others? Haven't heard about them.

Only good things I've heard about BRS is their GFO and reactors....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
decided to build my own LED strip so I can stare at my tank in awe at night. I can't replicate the look of the LED's on my tank because they're just that awesome. here are some pics of the process.

6 Royal Blue Cree XR-E's with 80 degree optics on a 36" aluminum strip.

IMG_2771.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

IMG_2779.jpg

IMG_2781.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2794.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: