leonarsi

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
exciting news! And reef anf fin re-opening a bigger store in the coming weeks too.

Weel if you guys need a ride from metro north let me know :lol:

jdiraff

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just had an opportunity to take a sneek peek at their progress. This store is going to be like no other.........absolutely awsome. Jason's expertise along with his genuine and friendly persona will make this store a great choice to visit .Look for the main display tank at the entrance. I am told it is going to be Jason's true vision of what a spectacular reef should look like.

RonsterNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Great write up Jonathan...I am definitely intersted in going once it opens up!! The best thing is that it's not too far from the City...I used to go to Reef and Fin in Stamford, but once the prior owner, Chris, left I stopped going there. Looking forward to this new place!!!!!!!!!

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
So, when is the store opening? I was going to bug my wife to take a road trip to a few stores today. Too bad, it sounds as if it is still "under construction".

House of Fins is nice and gets some interesting stuff, but their prices are insane. Even with a high cost of doing business, they are losing out on good repeat customers. (I have only visited once, prices were so high I just dont waste my time going)

-Alfred

JasonE

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A quick Greenwich Aquaria update...!
Ya know, you get a budget and a schedule together, all goes well and then you have to deal with inspections! I have to have no less than six inspections by the Town of Greenwich, on their schedule, which, as you can imagine is not as fast as I'd like.
So, as it stands right now, I hope to open some time after Christmas,
Shooting for 3 weeks from now.
I'll get some pics together (or Kedd will :) ) and will post them next week.

Will keep you posted,

Jason

MisterMiLk

Zoa Freak
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
cool, i live 10 mins from greenwich...im glad your opening up...i like house of fins, great store BUT, i feel like they look at you like your less if your not spending a LOAD of money...thats just my thought....good luck...

Kedd

25   0   0
It looks like Jan 4th is the day.
Here are some pics.
Look past the constructionand the fact it is not stocked.

Kedd

Attachments

• PC100131 (Custom).JPG
    PC100131 (Custom).JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 374
  • PC100161 (Custom).JPG
    PC100161 (Custom).JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 370
  • PC100137 (Custom).JPG
    PC100137 (Custom).JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: