Manny

Flying Kimura
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I met Jason the other day and he is one cool dude:teeth:! I saw a picture of the show tank and all I can say is wow!!!

I can't wait for Greenwich Aquaria to open.

Henrye

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jason, how far will you be from a Metro North stop? Which stop is better, Greenwich or Cos Cob (usually easier to get a cab at Greenwich)? Please let us car-less Manhattanites know.

Liz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
WOW! I can't wait, I second the motion to have a MR get together at the grand opening!
WE COULD HAVE FUN!!!:scratchch

Manny

Flying Kimura
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Which stop is better, Greenwich or Cos Cob (usually easier to get a cab at Greenwich)? Please let us car-less Manhattanites know.

Cos Cob or even Riverside might be closer :wink1:
Greenwich Taxi : (203) 869-6000... Have them waiting at the station for you.

Hotwheels

Hotwheels
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Jason, Looks great!
Are you still opening up tomorrow, Jan. 4th? Hours?

If so I'll be there.

I got room for some passengers... Road Trip!!!
LMK

JasonE

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Okay, well I hate to do this...But, next weekend is now going to be the official opening. By then we will be "relatively" well stocked, ironed out some computer glitches, etc. I apologise for the delay, but hope you'll all still come up and visit...

Jason

chasesng

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I dont know Jason but I know one of his colleagues at Aquaria.....Read...he's actually in the very first pic posted.

I've been in this hobby about a year now and Read has been my primary source of livestock and info. I can't say enuf about him; exceedingly knowledgeable and honest. Not at all about taking someone where they don't want or need to go.

I'm frankly disappointed he's involved because it means I've seen a lot less of him. Guess my loss is everyone else's gain.

JasonE

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
are you going to have true percula clowns or black clowns

True percs for sure, Black percs when I can find the right ones (eg. no orange on the snout). Whether by next weekend, I can't say.
Oh and Read... He's "Dare". A true friend and aquatic genius.(Gorillaz cd built this store!)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: