jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
wow jonathan, i lost track of this thread. your clam is beautiful. i added some rock to my 29 gallon, but it is infested with pyramid snails, so no clam for me for a few months to make sure that they are all gone. i still have not gotten my starboard, but my dad has been busy so i have not put all the rock into my tank yet, just the 20 lbs i got yesterday. so should be easy to remove to place the board down. good luck with your clam though

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
spykes, you have a good collection of fish. I think the skimmer must had help alot. I don't have a skimmer setup yet, so I only have two clown, a goby and a sixline. Your tank have alot more action than mine.
That look like a ASM G3 skimmer.. You sump looks great too. Nice diy work down there.

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
ASM G4 with dual sedra inputs. and one sedra is recirculation

ty ty. the asm cost me 75 bucks cause it was broken^^ of course i fixed it with some glue and acrlic =D

[ April 21, 2005, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: spykes ]

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
looks good spykes. I like what's in the tank.
the sump area looks great to, nice collection cup;) we'll make you a new one

what size tank is that?

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
thanks! that is a brain. it has doubled in size since I got it 2.5 years ago. very hardy when I feed the fish ( once a week or so) it extends it's polyps to catch food. next feeding I'll take some pics

[ April 22, 2005, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: NYPDFrogman ]

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
look nice NYPDFrogman. haven't seen a barebottom tank for non-sps. I see no powerhead in the tank, did you hide it or you don't need some that much flow for your sofies.

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
there are 2 powerheads a zoo med right next to the overflow box and a hagen behind the rocks real low.
before I moved the tank from Staten Island to my new place here inVernon it was covered with purple coraline alge. some came out when I cleaned the tank for the move.
I cant wait to get the 180 going. I got acrylic today to build the sump/ refugium today.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: