• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
;) it's a MR event just requested by car enthusiast so everyone is allowed.

James is your recommendation for Jacob Reis Park close to the same fish store BaaMNYC was referencing?

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Caravan anyone? Whatever floats everyone's boat! I'm in either way. I prefer a closer drive but I won't complain!

It looks nice but the pictures show that there is some cleanup from Sandy. Has anyone been there recently?

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Guys, we don't need to be near an LFS. I think having a place to BBQ and look at all your fancy cars and bikes is more than enough. We can figure out if we want to visit some LFS's afterwards or something but proximity to any LFS shouldn't be our deciding factor IMO but this is your show, I'm just here to provide some support. :)

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
Thought I would share my baby 04 Srt 4 black on carbon fiber .... I bought everything that was made carbon fiber for this car and had some stuff Custom-made.... 395hp untune Daily driver Also won a few car shows ....
qunepaba.jpg
4yvabupe.jpg
y5ajadyp.jpg
vevydaqa.jpg
u5usu5ab.jpg
neru8a7u.jpg
ury8y6a8.jpg
ena4ypur.jpg
5ehazy8u.jpg
3adu3avu.jpg
qupubysa.jpg

Just a few pics .... Miss my car badly ...... I bought her with 99 miles new after I was done nothing was Original but the rims .... Over $25,000 invested .... A head turner .....

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
guys, we don't need to be near an lfs. I think having a place to bbq and look at all your fancy cars and bikes is more than enough. We can figure out if we want to visit some lfs's afterwards or something but proximity to any lfs shouldn't be our deciding factor imo but this is your show, i'm just here to provide some support. :)

+1

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
nice budddy! i like!. i love the way they sound!

Thought I would share my baby 04 Srt 4 black on carbon fiber .... I bought everything that was made carbon fiber for this car and had some stuff Custom-made.... 395hp untune Daily driver Also won a few car shows

I had everything Perrin even the exhaust it was quite till you hit the gas but I had the Electronic cut out wireless remote it opens up with a push of a button then it sound like a v12 lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: