cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
The ocean ran out of fish for you to catch this year? You should be thinking about making babies if you have too much time on your hands..

Here is the cube redo #3, just added water three weeks ago.
img_0609a.jpg

Last edited:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Pierce!!!! Hope everything is good by you. The ocean has lots of fish bro :) I just needed to grow some corals again. Is that back wall real rock? You've got that bonsai thing going on with that aquascape. As for babies.......next couple years I guess.

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Things are going well, two kids and work is keeping me busy.. How are you and Fran? You talk to your homeboy much?

The back wall is made up with soft ball size rocks on the bottom 1/3 and the top 2/3 is flat cut pieces from Marco rocks. I drilled holes in them and zip tied to a sheet of black egg crate held vertically in place by the rocks on the bottom.

More pictures I took for Warren this past weekend:
http://amazingreef.com/140 cube redo/

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
We're good. Yea, I spoke to home boy last week. He's putting a reef together again also. All we need is STing back in the game :) What is your lighting?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I added LED's :Yikes: :tongue1:

Blue LED DJ power strip. I always wanted one of these :) The wires are fairly neat now. I have a few acros in there and they are responding well. I'm going to start stocking a bunch of SPS this week.
DSC_0003-4.jpg

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Wow this thread sucks so much!! Rushing a tank=disaster. Dropping coin everywhere and BORROWING CORALS??? LMAO

Just trying to beat me huh?

What's up Pierce? Hope your doing good. I see the gangs all here. Hey Kris! Now lets do this right. I will start my thread next week and we do progression pics and see whats what!!

Yeah Ex Mod against Ex Mod!!!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Wow this thread sucks so much!! Rushing a tank=disaster. Dropping coin everywhere and BORROWING CORALS??? LMAO

Just trying to beat me huh?

What's up Pierce? Hope your doing good. I see the gangs all here. Hey Kris! Now lets do this right. I will start my thread next week and we do progression pics and see whats what!!

Yeah Ex Mod against Ex Mod!!!

:irked:

Hey bud! I will pee on your frags now....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: