Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steveo32

I love those candy canes !!! really nice color. The tank looks great, i live the way you built the rock structure.

BTW is that a jackson's chameloen ?

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
looking nice bro - looks like everything moves around till they find the right spot.
You could use a nice clam.

Last edited:

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I usually try to find the sweet spot for everything when I see them happily opening up and flourishing i leave them put.
Scarface: from thousand island aquariums on utica and ave N.
What tube anemone?
Alhra:What clam?

vcruz17

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where can i find a finnex m tank 30 gallon with skim/fuge

nice tank man. what are the dimensions for the finnex 30 gallon??? where can i get one. i've searched all over and still nothing. also, what are some good places to get frags and corals at in manhattan? i will be moving there in a few weeks.

Mak

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
System: built-in refugium (13W refugium light included); protein skimmer included

Here's the info. Finnex email to me, hope this help..Basic model has a T5 HO 24W x 4 + LED lighting.

This is for the M-30 Gallon Glass Tank
Upgrade model has a 150W HQI + T5 HO 24W x 2 + LED lighting.
Total dimension of the tank: 24" x 18" x 17" (H)
Skimmer chamber: 8" x 4" x 17"
Refugium chamber: 12" x 4" x 12"
Tank material: 5mm, 5 sides tempered glass
Tank style: square corner tank, padded bottom
System: built-in refugium (13W refugium light included); protein skimmer included

T

tozebeach

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Type of LR?

Nice tank! It seems like a very cost-effective way to start up (compared to buying skimmer, HOB refugium, lights, etc). I was wondering if you could tell me what kind of LR you ordered from Premium Aquatics? Is it Marshall Island? Thanks.

Cshradr7

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been following this post for a long time now and have had the same question about which rock you ordered. I ordered this same tank last wednesday and am still awaiting its arrival. I'm debating whether or not to get the Marshall Island rock from PA or the Nano Rock. (much cheaper) How many LBS did you put in the main tank and the fuge?
Thanks
Colin

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Pinoy: It should be $450 at PA

RGM: how did you know a porcelin crab came with it. I didnt even know and I spotted him a few days ago by accident.

Tozevbeach & Cshradr: I bought 30 LBS of the nano marshall island rock from PA. Very nice rock might I add. Lots of holes and crevices.
I also bought for the refugium from indo pacific sea farms their 9 for $99 deal. Rock rubble, cheato, calurpa, red tang heaven, ampiphods & copapods, sand clams, mico hermits,wonder mud ect. This kicked the crap into my system and was like nitrous oxide for the reef system. i used only live rock and live sand. My system never got a spike, I just had to wait about 2-3 weeks before adding the indo pacific stuff. In my fuge I just filled it with the rock rubble, wonder mud, and the cheato, calurpa, ect. I did not put any sand in the fuge just the wonder mud. There was tons of life in there crawling around. make sure you adjust the flow in the fuge to a minimal, just enough to get some movement in there.

Cshradr7

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping that you can answer a quick question for me. I am going to make a stand for my tank just like that which i ordered and havent recieved yet. I'm wondering if you can take some measurments for me so that i dont mess up the size of the foot print. When looking at pictures of the tank i noticed that the frame sticks out slightly from where the glass is. Can you please measure the legnth of this black frame piece and also the width of it also? I dont know if the 24 L x 18 W includes this framing or not. Thanks a ton
colin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: