ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
zuskA

Thanks for keeping this going

Tank is in basement

I'm hoping to eventually get a cube tank and place it in the living room but that's a long way off

Your tank has come around nicely

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Very nice tan. I like the rock work you did to the left side. Is the mid section one big piece ?

latino277

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
IMG_1112.jpg
I like this rock work better than what you have now. :happysad: I think it's too low. Just my .02.....:bablefish

grundig5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey Ernie,

I think it looks great! Really coming along. That sailfin has grown quite a bit and looks very healthy, as does the RBTA.

Still using the aquactinics fixture? Any word on those black clowns I had? I hope they are doing well :inlove: so hard to part with them.

Josh

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Josh

Thanks........The black clowns are doing well......at Giuseppe DC's

Lately I've been thinking of seriously downsizing

Still using the aquactinics.....Trying to work out a deal on it and switching out to reefoptix III's....

Last edited:

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Juiceguy

I didn't plan on it

Had another tank inwall and when I got the rimless the plan was to set it up elsewhere but the boss didn't approve so it stays inwall for the time being unless I get approval to take it out

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thanks KuyaMark....

Wish I could take some decent pics....Need to upgrade to a better camera or learn how to take better pics with my canon powershot digital elph....

The cyano and diatoms....are driving me nuts.....Going to switch salts soon but gradually..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: