jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks aferd!

Thanks Kevin. Recognize some of your pieces in there? ;)

Thanks Dk. Yes I run GFO (ROWA) but a small amount. I let it go a month before changing. I can probably do without it, but I prefer to have the safety net since I am stocked/feeding so heavily. Po4 is 0.0 on a low range hanna meter but Nitrate is 15ppm. If I didn't have the nitrate, my colors would suck.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I had a few minutes to myself yesterday afternoon so I took a cell phone video. Warning at some point during the video I get a text message :) Be sure to watch in 1080p

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P6Y37ITxPLw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Metal halides for life!! Looks awesome rich!

Thanks Rob. 400w radium is the bulk of the lighting, but the T5's and blue LED reefbrites blend in well and give added pop. One of these days (not soon) I will switch to an ATI/LED. This is the only other light that continues to impress me besides halides.

def amazing rich .....

Glad you like it bud :splitspin

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Looking good. Catching up to your old tanks!
This one is more healthy than my old tanks :)

Tank looks great Rich, love the polyp extension:thrash:
Thanks Mike.

Rich the tank looks amazing! TOTM for sure!!!!!
I have to get out to see it soon when are you free? :)
and text notification or whatever scared the crap out of me.
Very soon Dan ;) I'm not sure when I'm free but I'll send you a message

Rich its looks amazing! I'm 100% stopping by this summer!

Anytime Adam

Rich the tank looks amazing

Thanks Joe. It's still has a lot of growing to do. Just trying to keep it healthy for now.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I am dosing special blend by microbe lift and prodibio biodigest + bioptim. I follow dosages on the bottle which require dosing every 2 weeks. I alternate dosages between the 2 so I am dosing one of each, every week. I hope that makes sense :) I haven't used GFO in 6 weeks and po4 still measures 0.0 on low range hanna meter.

Last edited:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I had a day off work today and took pics with my nikon. White balance is a little off because of my blue halide, blue t5, and blue LED :) but you get the idea, Here's the photo dump.

DSC_0010 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

DSC_0014 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

DSC_0035 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

DSC_0026 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

DSC_0024 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

DSC_0011 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

DSC_0008 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

DSC_0006 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

DSC_0041 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: